When I went platinum blonde, I had to give up on curling my hair. Between the dryness of my bleached hair, and the length of time it took to hold the iron in to actually curl my long locks, it would cause too much damage. That’s why I’m so happy to share my new favorite styling tool with you!
If you haven’t yet heard of the T3 Micro Ceramic & Tourmaline Curling Wand, then you will be glad you are now! As usual, I don’t like to promote products unless I’ve tried them out for a while and love them. Here are some reasons why the Whirl Trio set is my new favorite:
– The interchangeable barrels make it so easy to achieve different styles, waves and curls.
– The Ceramic barrels are made to seal the hair cuticle to reduce frizz and make smooth curls.
– The “intelligent technology” designed to nurture your hair & seal in moisture!
– The iron heats up in about 60 seconds, with 5 different heat settings
– I only had to hold the iron in my hair for about 12-20 seconds max!
– The iron adjusts its heat to make for fast, one pass styling. No need to re-curl anything.
– The white & rose gold design is super chic and minimal
I used to watch the steam roll off my sizzling hair while curling… ahh! It’s amazing to curl your hair for roughly 10 seconds, knowing you aren’t doing crazy damage to it. I held it in for a little longer on the first curls I did, knowing they loosen during the curling process. I used the Tapered Barrel for these curls, and only slightly brushed them out with a boar bristle brush to soften their finish. I’m so used to my curls falling out, and these stayed in until I washed my hair again. I only needed a light misting of hairspray to keep them in their loose ringlet.
For many reasons, I’m super impressed with this styling tool and definitely recommend it to anyone who curls their hair regularly! We have to treat our hair with some TLC if we want it to stay healthy!
Extensions (same length as my hair): Irresistible Me
Curled with: T3 Micro Whirl Trio
Blouse: For Love & Lemons
Bottoms: Raga LA
Hat: Yestadt Millinery
Shoes: Matisse Footwear
Necklaces: Vanessa Mooney